We have a strong point of view on business as a professional services organization: Do what's right. Care to join us?
We're hiring for the following positions:
We're looking for a hard working public relations go-getter to help us run the ground game. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong desire to learn while working side-by-side with seasoned PR pro's. Additionally, this ambitious ball of talent will have innate intellectual curiosity, strong writing skills, and a desire to exceed expectations.
You'll support your team and the client roster by providing day-to-day tactical doer-ship. You'll be a big part of a small team and you'll assist the leadership with daily tasks: attending meetings, providing input and the like. You'll be tracking media placements, writing media materials, engaging with producers, and - because you love publicity: you'll be helping the team earning media placements. In short, you'll earn a ship-load of real-world experience.
Daily activities will include:
- Account support
- Media clip tracking, reporting, pitching and networking
- PR materials development
- Managing media calendars and events
- Being awesome
We're open to a wide range of school or work experience, but we're also looking for exuberance. Here are some guidelines:
- You must have an instinct to default to action. That means in word association games, we'll say "you" and you'll say "productive"
- You must be able to write for news media.
- You must be exceptional on the phone... and unafraid to call people you don't know.
- You must be a pleasant, or at least entertaining, person. If you're a curmudgeon, you better be pretty funny.
- You should be comfortable with a fluid professional environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer an attractive paid internship program. We're not posting it here, but we'll tell you upfront in the interview process. We want you to be happy with your decision to join the Prefix team.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to: dracine @ prefixpr.com
our cultural guidance
Do what's right.
Where can we be most relevant and purposeful today?
Algorithms are great, but people are more interesting.
We can't live forever, so we'll just have to do all the important things now. But to do that, we need to stay healthy in mind and body.